Mysti Mayhem on SellaBand
Google
 
Web Harry on Things

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Working Hard in How to Be an Ace Athlete

Peak Performance Secrets Every Aspiring Athlete Should Know)

by Pena Gaharu

Everyday I get up in the morning, go to work, come home, and take care of my family. When do I ever find time for myself? Let me take you into reality. What is your goal? Do you ever find time to exercise? When do I find time for self and better health?

I know scores of people with different types of backgrounds. I watch people work in schools, construction, doctor offices, and the like, and I often hear them telling me what to do as they work, but never do they tell what they tell me to do themselves. In other words, to them exercise, fitness and diet is important only for those seeking advice. Ha, ha, I think, I can laugh forever. If I will never laugh at all, because I fail to see what they are saying to me: What they are you saying is to, never think someone is doing better than you are. This is a big mistake many people make and hinders them from achieving. Most people aspiring to reach peak performance in athlete will dream about the famous football stars and so on, and say it only happens for people like them. This is not true. If you apply hard work, you too can become an ace athlete.

Look at Michael Jordon. This multiple player winner took off and won many games, until someone told him he had a disease. Once he had a disease, you stopped hearing about him. Notice I said you. The sad part is this is a peak performance, ace in the game of sports, which lost in the game of society. What a magnificent man that was turned out by media, I said media>>> While many may have their opinions of him, Michael is one of the most inspiring stars in basketball and will live on. Once you heard he had AIDS, you stopped hearing from him. My point. Did you ask him? This man continued to practice and work toward bettering his health, although he was at risk of death. In other words, stopping is only adding burden to burden. Therefore, when you start exercise, you must continue the journey to become an ace athlete.

The point is where are you heading? Michael Jordon was heading down a lost past because the media danced with him. This outstanding athlete danced with death. So what are you going to do?

I love Michael and I think he is one of the most aspiring athletics in the world. The man stood up against death and told it like it was while continuing his fight to ace out in sports. If you want inspiring and want an example, take it from Michael Jordon. This man is one of the most inspiring athletics in the world, and no one can come close to him.

Yet, what did Michael do? He applied himself to a battle against others to ace out in his career. Michael Jordon took on exercise routines that will keep in excellent performance status. He worked toward endurance, stamina, intensity, muscle, and the like, while maintaining balance.

You too can become an ace athlete if you learn to balance your diet and exercise. Even if you are not considering a career in sports, you can better your health by conforming to the ace athletic rules. The downside is many trainers fail to teach you that regimens combined with aerobics and weights will help you reach peak performance, providing balance exists. Start now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home