Mysti Mayhem on SellaBand
Google
 
Web Harry on Things

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Career Planning in Goal Realization

by Pena Gaharu

Self Help Guide

Resources, such as materials in writing can help you decide which career you want to consider for your plans. To help you decide on your career we can consider a few types of careers and what they could offer you.

Careers:
Wildlife Fisheries
Dance
Airway Science
Urban Affairs
Water Utility Operation
Third World Studies
Psychoanalyst
Building Construction Technology
Liberal Studies
Fitness and Health
Nursing
Doctor
Lawyer
Judge
Law Enforcement
Sculpture
Paralegal Studies
Retail Management
Substance Abuse Counsel
Transportation Technology
Medical Record Service
Music Therapy
Dietetics
Botany
Classical Languages

Stopping here, we can see the majority of the list could bring forth grand rewards for our future. However, we have to look at the involvement of the careers to see if we want to commit this type of time.

Wildlife Fisheries: overall Wildlife Fishery experts study and practice management, ecology and conservational biology to learn more about the animals and help protect the creations: The purpose of each study varies, however ecology is the process of studying natural sciences, ecosystems, green politics, conservationism, environmentalism, and so forth while seeking a natural balance.

The career shows great rewards, yet we must consider what our purpose is before deciding if the job is right for you. To help you along you might want to read and study more into detail on each career to learn what the experts pay take is, what is completely involved and more. Thus, the point is, studying careers could help you decide which direction you want to take in life.

As you can see through each career, you could learn loads of information that helps you to advice. For instance, if you choose to study paralegals you could land self in a lawyer’s position in the near future. Of course, cops according to them take home around $25,000 each year, while higher law enforcements take home more pay. The point is if you enjoy helping people and not concerned about money, thus you could take on this position and find rewards. However, remember the consequences before deciding what is right for you.

Music therapy sounds nice, since it involves healing. This career however takes a strong belief, since if you do not believe in something it likely will fail you. The most times it fails are because a person does not try hard enough to discover the facts. Music after careful study, I have found does heal the soul to a large degree. If you become music therapist there is no stopping at this point, since you could move into any mental healing environments later.

While we can see a list of careers and a bit of details can lead us in the right direction to deciding a career, more is involved.

Career decisions involvement:
Do I want to further my education after receiving my degree?
What resources can I draw on to help me decide my path?
Will researching each career help me to gain insight and find my purpose?
Could I choose a minor of complimentary of my major study? In other words, could I take classes unrelated to my current major to help me gain insight of my purpose?
Would inventing a major help me to visualize my future?
If I choose from instinct would I feel regret later?
Do I have the right to change my mind?

Question number one is on you. Personally, I am a person that could stay in school for the course of my life. Therefore, teaching might be in my best interest; however, I have no purpose to go in that career. Still, it poses good advances if I choose to do so. Now, I want you to sit down and relax while searching your mind to find answers to each question. Analyze, preview, review, and take notes and the like as you move along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home