Mysti Mayhem on SellaBand
Google
 
Web Harry on Things

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dating and Goal Realization

by Pena Gaharu

Self Help Guide

When you enter a relationship with someone, you always have certain things that you want to achieve through this relationship; you may say that you have goals for that relationship. In order to achieve those goals you have to work along side of your boyfriend or girlfriend so that together you can achieve those goals. I have taken the time to jot down a couple of goals that you may have in a relationship, I hope that by the end of this article, you can realize the goals that you have in your relationship through goal realization.

The first goal that most couples have is to get along and sometimes this can be a tough road to walk down, depending of course on who you are with and what kind of person they are. Most couples fight over simple stuff like jealousy. Every couple has had a fight over one of the others scoping someone out. The truth of the matter is that every guy is going to look at other girls; it is just their natural instinct t and is okay as long as they don’t touch. This is one thing that every female has to learn about a guy. Although it is sometimes hard to deal with you have to learn through goal realization that in order to make this relationship work you are going to have to realize that your boyfriend or girlfriend isn’t going anywhere unless you push them to do so. I recently asked a couple of my husbands guy friends “Why do you normally cheat on a girl?” and all of them said because they accuse us of cheating all the time. I just laughed because one of his friends has dated about eight girls in the last month and I know that he is truly a player so it couldn’t have been the girls fault. The point I am trying to get across is that no couple can survive if you do not trust the other person you are with. A relationship without trust is useless.

Another goal that a couple may have is to get married; most coupes do this after they have been together for a long time. On the other hand some couples do this right away. Through goal realization you will be able to know when the time is right. You do not want to marry someone that you can’t get along with or someone that you don’t know that well. That is why I truly discourage marriage under a year, because I have known people that have dated for less than two months and got married and of course it didn’t work out. That is what happens when you rush into things like marriage. Marriage takes time, and during that time you should really get to know the person that you are planning on marrying, because the person that you plan on marrying is going to be the person that you spend the rest of your life with.

The last goal that I would like to talk to you about that every couple has is the goal to be happy together for a long time. My mother and father have been together for twenty seven years. I do not see how they made it that long because when I was younger they used to disagree a lot more than they got along. However, they stuck in it and they will be married twenty seven year in June. Most people that I know get into a relationship with someone because they are lonely and don’t want to spend their life by their selves. This is okay, if you really and truly like the other person but if you don’t, wait until you find the right one.
Well I am going to go now so that I can move ahead with my work but I hope the information that I have given you, helps you out along the way to achieving your goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home