Mysti Mayhem on SellaBand
Google
 
Web Harry on Things

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Financial Issues in Goal Realization

by Pena Gaharu

Self Help Guide

Financial issues are a part of making or breaking goal deadlines. Managing our finances is essential in reaching goals and achieving in life. Many people go through life making excuses. In other words, I cannot achieve my goal to start college because I have no funds to pay for the schooling program. Invalidity in this excuse is obvious, since many grants are available to all of us that wish to achieve in life. Thus, a valid statement is, I intend to find funds to help me graduate from college so that I can get a good job. Thus, we need to consider how to manage money, since money is time and time is a lead to our goals.

Beginning with financial management, we can consider a few details. Most people are pressured under financial insufficiency. In other words, they realize that they do not have the funds that they need to achieve; therefore, they spend more than they make. This is only complicating a complicated situation. Thus, I find it amazing that everyday someone tells me that a family is suffering from poverty. For instance, a family living across town from me often goes without food. This inspired me to consider a program that would help those suffering hunger. However, I stood back and listened, which I learnt that the people in question suffer because they place more emphasis on buying phone minutes than buying food. The people receive FIA or welfare checks, food stamp benefits and live in a low-income home. Thus, the problem is they, since they are not spending their money wisely and to frost the cake, each member in the household is capable of working.

I am a single mother raising two dangerous mentally ill children. In addition, my health is dangerous since I severed causalities from incidents throughout my past, as well as survived MPD and posttraumatic stress disorder. Still, I manage to work by writing articles and running a small business. Thus I’ve achieved goals unconsciously, even goals I never intended to achieve. Therefore, don’t give me excuses rather start managing you money. Take the first step by stop spending money you do not have in the first place.

Step two works in sync with step one. After you learn to stop spending more than you earn, you can move onto setting up a budget. This will give you freedom of mind. For instance, if you are low-income stop spending money on cell phone minutes and get a home phone without any extras and you will save money monthly. For instance, cell-phone minutes can range from $20 and up and lasts less time than intended. Thus, a home phone without extras will only cost you around $45 monthly providing you do not make a lot of long-distant phone calls.

Next, you can start cutting back on your bills. The previous example is a start. However, consider all your bills. What do you pay for that you do not need? As you consider all your expenses, including groceries, clothes, necessities, and the like, consider some areas where quality poses financial risks. For instance, sometimes we purchase things we need and pay for the cheaper items to save money, and it costs us more later, since we often have to replace the necessity. Thus, think before you spend.

Now set up a financial emergency plan. This will help you deal with financial difficulties. If you are in debt over your head work out arrangements to pay your bills. There is always a solution to any problem in most instances.

Now you can calculate what you intend to save for your plans to achieve your goals. If possible consider increasing your income so that you can achieve your goals on time or sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home